We will carry out design work for the winner which may be worth over £500.00 and up to £1000.00.
This could be a full web design build and SEO.
Essentially we will treat the winner and the project(s) with the same high standards as our normal paying customers for free.
Whilst the figure of £1000.00 will cover most small to medium sized business website requirements. More complex and expensive web development builds such as e-commerce sites, estate agent boards, etc, are not included. We will however negotiate any such request and essentially deduct the £1000.00 from the total development costs.
The only costs not included are any third party costs that the project may need, such as photo shoots, etc and of course your Facebook update or Twitter Tweet.
We will be selecting a winner on Friday 1st March 2012 and will post / email entrants who wins and hopefully they will be able to leave us some good feedback about their prize
Media Passage reserve the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Media Passage reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Competition notice.
1. Your business must be a bone-fide and legal entity.
2. Your business does not sell improper goods.
3. Your business is not connected to a major national chain.
4. You can only enter once.
5. The competition is for a five to ten page brochure style website only (e-commerce sites and sites requiring more programming will be discounted accordingly
6. All content and images must belong to your business.
7. We will supply twelve months web hosting as part of the competition
8. We will supply the domain name.
9. After twelve months we will charge you £70 for a further twelve months hosting.
10. One business will be chosen at random to win this prize, all other entries may be contacted by us in order to provide our services and or quotations.
11. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Media Passage reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
12. Media Passage reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Media Passages' reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Competition Notice.
13. Media Passage reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
14. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Media Passage in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
15. Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Media Passage cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorised access to Entries, or Entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes outside Media Passages' control.
16. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
17. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
18. Media Passage cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Media Passage is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude Media Passages liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. Prizes are awarded at Media Passages discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant. Where Entries are being judged on creative or artistic merit or other subjective criteria, Media Passage and/or the Competition judges (acting reasonably) reserve the right not to select a winner, and/or to remove or amend selection criteria and/or the structure and operation of the Competition if Entries are not of the requisite standard.
20. Media Passage does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Entry. Media Passage may also, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
21. Media Passage cannot guarantee search engine postioning.